Watch select episodes from Fullscreen’s hit original shows for free before subscribing. Download the app and begin watching today, no membership required.
Start a free trial to unlock thousands of hours of exclusive series, talk shows and movies featuring your favorite stars every week on Fullscreen. With our mood search, find something to watch for every moment and you can share the laughs with friends by hosting a Watch Party.
With a Fullscreen Subscription:
• Fullscreens more fun with friends. Grab your phone, host a Watch Party, and stream your favorite shows and movies together while you chat with fellow fans — anyone with the link can join for free, even without a Fullscreen subscription!
• Stream new episodes of weekly talk series like “Shane and Friends” with Shane Dawson, “Not Too Deep” with Grace Helbig, and "Suck Less with Willam" featuring Willam Belli.
• Get hooked on Fullscreen’s freshest hits, including “Magic Funhouse,” starring Brandon Rogers, “H8TERS,” starring Kian Lawley and Jc Caylen, “Fox Tossing,” starring Scotty Sire and Elton Castee, “Psychobabble with Tyler Oakley & Korey Kuhl,” as well as new Originals arriving every month.
• Reconnect with old favorites like “Dawsons Creek” “Chuck,” “Buffy” “How I Met Your Mother,” “Chappelle’s Show,” "Bring It On," and many other titles, with new ones added each month.
• Find content to fit your every mood with our mood search feature.
• Create, edit and share memorable moments with custom GIFs.
Membership Purchase Information:
• After you have confirmed purchasing the membership and once your free trial is complete, your account will be automatically charged $5.99 per month.
• The monthly membership automatically renews unless you cancel at least 24-hours before the end of the current period from your account settings.
• You can cancel anytime. Membership will continue through the remainder of the current billing cycle.
• Due to licensing restrictions, not all content will be available to stream for Watch Party and content availability may vary by location and will change from time to time.